– 1999-’06 HD® big twin engines, 2007-’16 HD® big twin engines.
If motor oil is the lifeblood of an engine, then the oil pump is its heart. If your engine needs a transplant, the new S&S® three stage oil pumps are a great solution for worn out or destroyed stock units.
Common causes of stock pump failure are debris and excessive pinion shaft run out. The new S&S oil pumps are much less likely to be damaged by either. Oh, and by the way, the new S&S® oil pumps pump and scavenge way more oil than stock. While you’ve got that motor apart, it would be a good time to install a new S&S® TC3 forged cam support plate.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Three stages for consistent pressure and reliable scavenging.
– Separate scavenge sections for flywheel cavity and cam chest- no interference.
– Screens and magnetic traps help protect the scavenge rotors from debris.
– Special design allows S&S® pumps to tolerate more pinion shaft run out without damage.